.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Something I Feel so Strongly About (at of This Moment) Essay Example for Free

Something I Feel so Strongly About (at of This Moment) searchThe moment we were asked by our professor on something that we powerfully feel about, I already had thoughts and mix-ups on my mind. Honestly, I find this one a bit confusing to write. I mean, Im not for sure if my thoughts are likely good enough for me to write something with sense here. Anyway, I began this by thinking and contact deeply. Yes, I mean this word DEEPLY. I thought of whats really bothering me, both mentally and emotionally. Its like I was asking myself whats that thing I do feel so strongly about. I thought of hundreds of things. Then I came up with this particular matter that I think occupies broadly speaking my thoughts. I have its hilarious to hear this and its kinda weird because of the fact that on that point are millions of things as choices and I keep concluded that this thing is about my crush. Isnt it funny? Im actually smiling while writing this one. I feel like Im so childish and immat ure. still this is the truth and this time, I have to deal with it. I think I should however screen his name.Read more Proudest Moment of My LifeIll just keep it one-on-one here because its so awkward. Im crazy about this boy. Hahaha I daydream legion(predicate) things about him. I daydream of the way he smiles, the way he talks, the way he stares at something, and everything about him. I daydream about me and him together. I want to emphasize the word DREAM because I get its all impossible. Hahaha I stalk on him, particularly on Facebook. I did a research about his name and backgrounds. Every time I see him, Im talk like Boy, you got my heartbeat runnin away. Seeing him can already make my day. Seeing him smile is really a great impact. Its like vitamins to my heart.Hahaha Hes one of my inspirations. Were not friends. I just know him and I guess, he doesnt even know me. I feel hurt and dubious whenever I see him with other girls. I know it sounds funny because I dont have th e right to be. Im just an ambitious loser dreaming of something really impossible. I know lots of girls are in addition crushing on him. I dont certainly know if what feeling is Im feeling. If its love or just a mere infatuation. But one thing is for sure, its not obsession. I dont care if I may sound defensive but Im pretty sure its not. Feelings come and go. If this powerfulness lead for something worthy someday, I hope for this to stay. But if its never meant to be, then I also hope for this feeling to go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment